Please note: You must be using OptimizePress version 2.5.7 or above for PlusPack features to function correctly
In this article we are going to look at how you use the OptimizePress PlusPack Testimonial Slider element.
- To get started, you will firstly need to open a page with the LiveEditor. Once launched, click on the 'Add Element' button.
- Next, click on the Search box and begin typing in the word 'Slider'. OptimizePress will go ahead and list all the elements containing the word Slider. From this list, select the 'Testimonial Slider' element.
- Clicking on the 'Testimonial Slider' element will take you to a style selection area, allowing you to choose from a wide array of styles.
- After clicking on the style that you want, you will be taken to the 3rd step of the process. You will be asked to give your Testimonial a title. By default, this is set to "What Our Customers have to Say".
- Click on the 'Add New' button
- From here, you will be able to select an 'Image' from your media gallery or you can upload a new image. Provide a 'Name', 'Company', 'Testimonial' description, and a URL link to provide more detail for the customer testimonial. You will also be able to set the button colour at the very bottom of the list of options available.
- You can add as many testimonials as you want by simply clicking on the 'Add New' button.
Note: The list of options may differ slightly depending on which style you choose.
- You can also adjust the animation options of the slider by clicking on the 'Advanced Options' button.
- Here, you will have a list of options:
Animation Type (Slide, Fade) - Set whether you would like the animation to fade or slide.
Loop Animation (Yes, No) - Set whether you would like the animation to loop or end after the last testimonial.
Slideshow Autostart (Yes, No) - Set whether you would like the testimonial slider to animate automatically.
Speed of Slideshow (in milliseconds) - How fast you would like the slideshow to be.
Speed of Animation (in milliseconds) - How fast you would like the animation to be.
- Once you've setup your element, click on the 'Insert' button and save the changes in the LiveEditor. Your testimonials slider should now be live on your page.